Dubai bank account
International and offshore banking in Dubai
For expats moving to Dubai, Barclays can offer an international bank account available in a choice of sterling, US dollars or euros.
It gives you instant access to your money and complete control over your day-to-day spending, whether you're in Dubai, the UK or anywhere else, via internet and telephone banking.
- Includes a Barclays Connect Debit Card (sterling accounts only) or a Barclays Deferred Debit Card (US dollar and euro accounts) for convenient, instant access to your money
- Maximum flexibility, allowing you to withdraw without notice (as long as you have enough money in your account)
- Easy control over your day-to-day spending using standing orders and direct debits. A cheque book is available on request.
- International money transfers to a local bank account.
The international bank account provides you with access to our range of savings and investment products. With international internet and telephone banking, you are able to conduct your financial affairs whenever and wherever you like.
Perhaps best of all, an offshore bank account can offer significant security for your wealth.
International banking options for Dubai residents
The international bank account forms the core of Barclays international banking service and is provided in each of our international banking options. These are:
- Relationship Manager Service. This is our most prestigious banking service. It delivers highly tailored solutions based on your individual circumstances.
- iBank offers you simple yet flexible money management services at very low entry thresholds**.
* The account will need to be opened in our Knightsbridge International Banking Centre in London, UK
International current accounts
With a Barclays international current account, you'll enjoy a full range of international banking products and services. You'll have access to our Personal Bankers online and over the phone. And you'll be able to make easy and convenient international payments, with discounted charges if you make them online.
International savings accounts
iBank Saver offers you a home for your savings and investments. Open an iBank Saver account and get:
- Savings and deposit accounts in a range of currencies
- Access to investment solutions offered by the Barclays Group
- International Telephone and Online Banking
- Quick, easy and secure international payments
- Mortgage services for property purchases in the UK and elsewhere
Phone and internet banking
When you become a Barclays International Banking account holder, you'll receive automatic membership to our International Telephone and Online Banking service. It gives you the freedom and flexibility to manage your money from almost anywhere in the world.
You have sole responsibility for the management of your tax and legal affairs, including making any applicable filings and payments and complying with any applicable laws and regulations. We have not provided and will not provide you with tax or legal advice and recommend that you obtain your own independent tax and legal advice tailored to your individual circumstances.
† Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except for 25 December when the lines are closed. Call costs may vary - please check with your telecoms provider. Calls may be recorded so that we can monitor the quality of our service and for security purposes.
The products and services described on this page are provided by the following companies, which are part of Barclays: Barclays Bank PLC in London and Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. For further Information on these companies and Barclays please read the Important Information.
Products and services on this site may not be available in certain jurisdictions, this includes the UAE. In particular, these products and services are not being offered in Japan or the United States or to US residents. Some services are also not offered for accounts opened in the United Arab Emirates. For full details of exclusions and disclaimers please see the Important Information before proceeding. Each Barclays company reserves the right to make a final determination on whether or not you are eligible for any particular product or service.