With a heritage of over 300 years, Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with offices in more than 50 countries. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for over 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
Part of the Barclays Group, Barclays wealth and investment management is a leading UK wealth manager with £164 billion client assets under management1 worldwide (as at 31 December 2011).
If you have international banking requirements, Barclays wealth and investment management has the knowledge and experience to help you acquire wealth, use and enjoy it, protect it and pass it on.
Whatever you need, we aim to make your international banking easier and help you achieve your financial objectives. We offer a comprehensive range of innovative products across the banking spectrum:
International bank accounts, savings and investments for expatriates
Offshore and international accounts in sterling, US dollars and euros
- Hassle free cross-border banking
- Discounted international payments
- International Telephone and Online Banking*.
Extensive range of international and offshore savings accounts
- Save offshore in sterling, US dollars and euros
- Special limited offer fixed term deposits
- The potential for higher returns on your savings.
A range of Active and Passively managed Investment Strategies
- Premier Multi-Manager provider in the UK
- A range of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) allowing a diversified investment2.
If one of the following describes your situation and you want to make the most of your wealth, you should get in touch:
- You're living temporarily in the UK
- You're working, living or retiring outside of the UK
- You're looking for a safe haven for your wealth in the UK or offshore.
Call us on +44 (0)141 352 3902†. If you prefer, you can click on the button below and we'll call you back at a time that's convenient for you.
1 In July 2011 Barclays Wealth and Investment Management was named largest Private Client Asset Manager by Private Asset Managers (PAM), with £51,430m assets under management (AUM) held in the UK (total global client AUM was £164bn as at 31 December 2011).
2 Please note that ETFs are not suitable for everyone. Their value can fall as well as rise.
* Access may also be limited in some countries due to the prohibited transmission of encrypted data over telephone lines. Please contact your local embassy to check your country's legal position.
† Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except for 25 December when the lines are closed. Call costs may vary - please check with your telecoms provider. Calls may be recorded so that we can monitor the quality of our service and for security purposes.
The products and services described on this page are provided by the following companies, which are part of Barclays: Barclays Bank PLC in London and Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. For further Information on these companies and Barclays please read the Important Information.
Products and services on this site may not be available in certain jurisdictions. In particular, these products and services are not being offered in Japan or the United States or to US residents. For full details of exclusions and disclaimers please see the Important Information before proceeding. Each Barclays company reserves the right to make a final determination on whether or not you are eligible for any particular product or service.